Hosted by Minddistrict #MDdigitaltrauma
Minddistrict is hosting an international expert panel presentation on digitally-supported trauma care on Tuesday the 12th of December, at Minddistrict’s Amsterdam office.
Address: Jan Evertsenstraat 723, 1061 XZ Amsterdam, Netherlands
Time: 2pm (Dutch time), 1pm (UK time).
The event will be live - streamed so it is possible to attend remotely. If you would like to attend please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you'd like to view the live stream, click the following link on Youtube.
Delegates will include healthcare providers and psychology experts. We are honoured to welcome to the panel:
- Dr. Joe Ruzek, Professor at Palo Alto University, Managing Director of the US National Center for PTSD
- Dr. Jürgen Gallinat, Professor at Universität Hamburg, Director of UKE Klinik
- Next generation of digital interventions for trauma, Dr. Joe Ruzek
- Next generation of digital interventions for trauma, Dr Jürgen Gallinat
- Introduction of digital trauma network for developing countries, Dr. Joe Ruzek
- Panel discussion
We hope you can join us!