Digitally enabled therapy assessment – IAPT service testing sites
Are you interested in the opportunity to assess an online depression intervention within your IAPT service, at no cost to you?
Minddistrict has been assessed by NICE and we’re now looking for an IAPT service to evaluate our depression module for a year. Whether you're already using a digital therapy provider, or your service hasn't yet used digital treatment at all, this is a great opportunity for you to be able to introduce our online depression module alongside the treatment you currently offer to your IAPT patients. Read more information about the content of the depression module.
Minddistrict is a secure, flexible and user-friendly ehealth platform with an extensive catalogue of online modules, diaries and questionnaires. Healthcare organisations use the platform and catalogue to provide digitally enabled therapy to their patients.
What you’ll receive:
- The Minddistrict online platform for a 12-month period
- Our NICE-assessed depression treatment module to use for your IAPT clients
- Tailored implementation and training to give your organisation the best kick-start
- A dedicated account manager to help you every step along the way for the whole 12 months
- Access to our helpful service desk team to answer your technical queries
- Our online library of self-help training and diaries for your clients to use
- All of this at no cost to you
In return, we’d like for you to evaluate the effectiveness of the module at the end of the 12-month period, and share the results with us.
To express your interest in becoming a testing service, please complete the application form (the link can be found at the bottom of this page) by 30 April 2020.
Eligibility criteria – please read
As part of this assessment, the chosen service will be required to:
- Produce reports on their IT systems about the performance of the digital therapy package they are testing (IAPTus will have this functionality built in, and a specification will be provided for services using other IT systems)
- Submit data from these reports and from service level reports to the evaluators, in accordance with specified timescales
- Implement the digital therapy package according to guidelines (this includes providing people using the digital therapy package with an assessment and ongoing support from an IAPT-trained practitioner)
- Commit to only use the product for up to one year, with 200 patients who experience depression
- Be able to begin testing during Summer 2020
If you have any questions about the assessment or the Minddistrict platform, please get in touch with our UK Business Manager Eva Papadopoulou by emailing email@example.com
Interested? Apply here!
Please click on the below link to complete the application form. You will be contacted by a representative from Minddistrict once all applications have been reviewed following the deadline of 30 April.