On information collection when using our app
The Minddistrict app aims to support you in capturing moments. These moments give you and your professional insight into your problem, and can be valuable for your treatment.
What information we collect and how we use it
The Minddistrict app collects information in order to be able to provide, maintain and improve our services. We also use this information to provide personalised content to you, such as insights, tips and suggestions for relevant sessions. We can use your first and last name in all our services for which a Minddistrict account is required. The following data are used in the app:
- You need to login with your existing account from your healthcare institution. This requires your email address and password.
- Your name is displayed in the app.
User data include the moments you capture in the diary , both through the app or via the web application. These can contain:
- Emotion and intensity
- Description of situation
We collect data on the use of the app in order to be able to improve our service.
- Device-specific information such as the hardware model and version of the operating system are used to gain insights into what hardware and software is used for the app.
- The unique device ID is used to authenticate you as a user. If your device is lost or stolen you can access your account using the web application and revoke access from the app.
When you use our services or view content provided by Minddistrict, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This data can include the following:
- Details on how you have used our service.
- Information about device events, such as crashes, system activity and the date and time of activity.
Unique application numbers
The Minddistrict App includes an application number. This number and information about your installation (for example operating system and version number of the application) can be sent when you install or uninstall the app or when the app periodically contacts our servers to check for updates.
We can store data locally on your device to load content faster.
How we protect your information
We are working hard to protect Minddistrict and our users against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data in our possession.