Through its website www.minddistrict.com, Minddistrict will process privacy-sensitive or personal data. Minddistrict ltd. values the privacy of its customers and observes due care in processing and protecting personal data.
During the processing we stick to the requirements of the Dutch "Wet bescherming persoonsgegevens" (Wbp), similar to the Data Protection Act. This means we:
- clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement;
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
Minddistrict ltd. is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain which personal data we collect and for which purposes. We recommend that you read it carefully.
This privacy statement was last amended on 01-06-2017.
Use of Personal Data
By using our website, you are providing certain data to us. This could be personal data. We only retain and use the personal data provided directly by you or for which it is clear that it has been supplied to us to be processed.
We use the following data for the purposes as mentioned in this Privacy Statement:
- Name and address
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
Handling your order
We will use your personal data when handling your order.
Other than the advertisements on the website, we can inform you about new products or services: • by email • via social media
Contact Form and Newsletter
We have a newsletter to inform those interested of our products and/or services. Each newsletter contains a link with which to unsubscribe from our newsletter. Your email address will be added to the list of subscribers only with your explicit consent
If you fill out a contact form on the website or send us an email, the data you provide will be retained for as long as is necessary depending on the nature of the form or the content of your email, to fully answer and correctly handle your message or email.
We will not publish your customer data.
Providing Data to Third Parties
Your data are explicitly not provided to third parties.
Our website features social media buttons. These buttons are used by the providers of these services to collect your personal data.
We use Google Analytics to track visitors on our website and to get reports about how visitors use the website. We accepted the data processing agreement from Google. We do allow Google to use information obtained by Analytics for other Google services, and we don't anonymize the IP-adresses.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorised access to personal data. We take the following measures in particular:
- Access to personal data requires the use of a user name and password
- Access to personal data requires the use of a user name and login token
- We make use of secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer of SSL) to encrypt all information between you and our website when entering your personal data
This statement is not applicable to third-party websites connected to this website through links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a secure and careful manner. We recommend you read these websites’ privacy statements before making use of these websites.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you review this statement regularly, so that you remain informed of any changes.
Inspection and Modification of your Data
14 Grays Inn Rd
WC1X 8HN London