We value the privacy of our visitors
Through our website www.minddistrict.com, we process personal data. We, at Minddistrict, are committed to be transparent about the data we collect about you, how it is used and with whom it is shared.
We follow the requirements of the General Data Protection Reagulation (GDPR). This means we:
- clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement;
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
Minddistrict Ltd. is the party responsible for collecting the data. In this privacy statement, we will explain which personal data we collect and for which purposes. We recommend that you read it carefully.
This privacy statement was last amended on 16-04-2018.
Use of Personal Data
By using our website, you are providing certain data to us. This could be personal data. We only retain and use the personal data provided directly by you or for which it is clear that it has been supplied to us to be processed.
We use the following data for the purposes as mentioned in this Privacy Statement:
- Name and address
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Any data that you may submit to us in order to fulfil the purpose of our collaboration.
We will use your personal data when handling your order or your interest in our products.
Other than the advertisements on the website, we can inform you about new products or services:
- by e-mail
- via social media
Contact Form and Newsletter
We have a newsletter to inform those interested of our products and/or services. Each newsletter contains a link with which to unsubscribe from our newsletter. Your e-mail address will be added to the list of subscribers only with your explicit consent.
If you fill out a contact form on the website or send us an e-mail, the data you provide will be retained for as long as it is necessary depending on the nature of the form or the content of your email, to fully answer and correctly handle your message or email.
We will not publish your customer data.
We will keep your data during the time of our collaboration/interactions. After a period of 10 years without contact from your end, your data will be definitively erased from our data base.
Providing Data to Third Parties
Your personal data are explicitly not provided to third parties. Our website features social media buttons. These buttons are used by the providers of these services to collect your personal data.
We use Google Analytics to track visitors on our website and to get reports about how visitors use the website. We accepted the data processing agreement from Google. We don’t allow Google to use information obtained by Analytics for other Google services, and we anonymize the IP-addresses of our visitors.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorised access to personal data. We take the following measures in particular:
- Access to personal data requires the use of a user name and password
- Access to personal data requires the use of a user name and login token
- We make use of secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer of SSL) to encrypt all information between you and our website when entering your personal data
This statement is not applicable to third-party websites connected to this website through links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a secure and careful manner. We recommend you read these websites’ privacy statements before making use of these websites.
We will treat your personal data with the same consideration in regard to the General Data Protection Regulation.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you review this statement regularly, so that you remain informed of any changes.
Inspection, Modification or Suppression of your Data
14 Grays Inn Rd
WC1X 8HN London